WHO Growth Charts Adapted for Canada now available!
The Collaborative Working Group comprised of Dietitians of Canada, Canadian Paediatric Society, College of Family Physicians of Canada and Community Health Nurses of Canada is pleased to inform you that the complete set of WHO Growth Charts Adapted for Canada can now be accessed at here on the Community Health Nurses of Canada Website.
The set of boys and girls charts consist of the following:
|Birth- 24 months
Length for Age -
Weight for Age
Head Circumference -
Weight for Length
|Height for Age - Weight for Age
The charts are available in high quality vector-based graphics suitable for printing on a laser printer or as a high quality print master for quantity production through a commercial printer. Printing instructions are provided as to which charts to print back to back.[click here]
In addition to the set of growth charts, other resources available from the Dietitians of Canada include:
The complete Collaborative Statement [English with French Abstract]
- Executive Summary - English/French
- A Health Professional’s Guide to Using the new WHO Growth Charts - English/French
- Growth Monitoring of Infants and Children Using the 2006 WHO Child Growth Standards and
- Is My Child Growing Well? Questions and Answers for Parents - English/French/Spanish/Chinese
- WHO Growth Charts Webcast Slide Deck
- Questions and Answers from the Webcast
The Collaborative Working Group trusts these supporting resources will assist in implementation of the WHO Growth Charts Adapted for Canada and they will become the standard for child growth monitoring as one means to promote the healthy growth and development of Canada’s children.