- Integrating the Entry-to-Practice Public Health Nursing Competencies for Undergraduate Nursing Education
- Influences on Public Health Nursing Practice: Clarity for the Practitioner and Employer
- The Self/Family Managed Care Program: A Unique Option for Home Care Delivery
- School - Community Partnerships Moving Knowledge to Action: Relevance and Implications for Community Health Nurses
- Antenatal Home Care Program postpartum hypertension
follow up: a description of service delivery and a retrospective descriptive look at gestational hypertension in the postpartum.
- Creating Exceptional Client Experience: Back to our Roots
- Primary prevention through student's projects with vulnerable populations
- Innovative Leadership: Students,
faculty and regional health authority build interprofessional collaboration to enhance influenza immunization program.
- Mi’kmaw Youth Mental Health:
Community Based Participatory Research
- Community Partnerships: Gateway to Promote Healthier Communities
- Strengthening Maternal Child Health in Nunavut
- Enhancing Collaborative Relationships between Public Health and Primary Care Practitioners
- Innovative Community Placements for Third Year Nursing Students
- Strengthening the Capacity of CHNs to Advocate for Social Justice and Policy Change to Reduce Inequities in Health
- Best Practice Recommendations for Canadian Harm Reduction Programs that Provide Service to People Who Use Drugs and are at Risk for HIV, HCV, and Other Harms – Part 2: Service models, referrals for services and relationships with law enforcement.
- Enabling Full Scope of Practice of Home Care Nurses in Winnipeg through an Innovative New Model of Nursing Care Delivery
- Advancing best practice knowledge through an innovative partnership and mentorship strategy
- The Palliative Performance Scale (v2) use in palliative care in a community setting
- Is online learning an effective way to build capacity for evidence-informed decision making?
- Bad Ways To Be Nice(BWTBN)
- Panorama Immunization Forecaster - Improving Immunization Coverage
- Public Health Nursing practice and outcomes for vulnerable perinatal women: An integrative literature review
- Embedding Learning into Community Health Practice
- Learning: A Key Component to a Successful Organization
- Connecting the Dots between Community, Mental Health, and Leadership
- Think before you drive – reducing the risk of violence while transporting clients in the community
- Making assumptions about community healthcare workers’ understanding of how to work safely with persons living with dementia
- The Primacy of Relationships in Public Health Nursing Practice
- Alice in Wonderland – The Adventures in Partnerships
- Ideals of Community Health: Our Daily Bread, or Pie-in-the-Sky?
- Rural Linguistic Minority Voice: Vision,
Vitality and Equity
- Bridging the Job Preparedness Gap for Care Providers in the Community Sector
- Facilitating change to promote health equity: A workshop about workshops
- Using a Common Framework for Community Health Nursing Practice in Undergraduate Nursing Education
- Partners in Inner-City Integrated Prenatal Care (PIIPC): A social marketing initiative to increase awareness of the importance of prenatal care and where to access care among Winnipeg’s inner-city women.
- Prenatal Street Outreach: Transformation in Healthy Sexuality and Harm Reduction Services Through Partners in Inner-City Integrated Prenatal Care (PIIPC).
- Leadership for health equity: What contributes?
- Let’s discuss strategies for advocacy!
- Descriptive Analysis of an Active Tuberculosis Investigation in an Urban Congregate Setting: Case Studies for Policy Consideration
- Notifiable Disease Reporting in Canada - Online Resources and an Exploration into the Past,
Present and Future of National Notifiable Disease Policy and Data
- Youville Community Health Centre’s Ask a Nurse program: a unique nurse run
walk in clinic
- The Wellness Planner: A Community Health Intervention
- Bridging Theory and Practice: Constructing Supportive Pillars for Novice Public Health Nurses
- Identifying and Addressing Risky Drinking and Depression through Community Health Settings
- Engaging Intersectoral Partnerships in Youth Mental Health Promotion: The Role of Public Health Nurses
- Manitoba nursing and medical program collaboration for an international community health student experience
- Leadership and Social Responsibility in Nursing: Helping new graduates take an upstream approach - is it possible?
- Recognize the Value of Community Health Nurses: Shifting the Paradigm
- McMaster Optimal Aging Portal: A one stop shop to find out how to age optimally
- Lessons from Website Analysis: Learning the value of referred visitors and social media
- Not Just What You Click, but Why: Integrating E-Documentation Education in Home Care Nursing
- Optimizing the Public Health Nursing Workforce through an Innovative Recruitment Strategy
- How do Public Health Nurses in Northern British Columbia Experience Interprofessional Collaboration with their Community’s Primary Care Providers?